It’s officially two months I’m using Kayla Itsines Workout ! I’m really proud of myself because this is the first time I’ve been able to workout continuously for more then a month! Read on for my Kayla Itsines Review!
Anyway, this post is to write a review on Bikini Body Guide so here it is!
A woman who possesses a sexy body will never lack confidence when she has to go the beach. Unlike others, a woman whose body is sexy will always enjoy herself wearing a bikini, with all men’s eyes headed towards her beautiful body. Unfortunately, there are only a handful of women out there who have such luck. Most women believe and realize that their body is just not suitable for wearing a bikini, or pretty much any other sexy clothes. If you are one of these insecure women, perhaps it is time that you check out Kayla Itsines workout review like www.bikinibodyguides.com/kayla-itsines-review .
Kayla Itsines Review
Before you even think about doing what Kayla Itsines recommends you to do, it is best that you first check out her background. Kayla Itsines, for your information, is quite an experienced female personal trainer from the Australian land. She comes a long way from Adelaide. Before launching her own diet program, she worked at a gym where all the customers were women. What Kayla realized during her work at the gym was that all these women had one goal and one goal only. What the women wanted in common was to possess a body that would look sexy on any clothes, even a bikini. This then inspired Kayla to launch a bikini workout program of her very own.
Bikini Body Guide Review
Unlike the workouts that you can usually find available out there, Kayla Itsines workouts seem to be pretty effective. How is this possible? Here are some reasons:
- With Kayla Itsines workout plan, it is important for you to strictly count how many calories you may have consumed during the day. You have to eat between 1200 – 1600 calories a day. This is to ensure that you are always in a calorie deficit.
- In Kayla’s workouts, there is no need for seemingly heavy yet ineffective physical exercises that can spend hours and hours of your valuable time. Instead, a light physical exercise that takes half an hour will suffice. After all, who doesn’t have thirty minutes to spend in everyday of their life, right?
Kayla Itsines Workout
If you are wondering how much you will have to pay to get yourself an effective Kayla Itsines workout program, here are the costs to expect:
- $69.97; for the guide on what fat burning foods you should consume for two whole weeks.
- $69.97; for the guide on the half-an-hour exercises you are required to perform each day for three whole months.
- $119.97; for both of the above things.
Are There Any Better Workout Plans Compared To Kayla Itsines Workout?
As much as it hurts to say, Kayla’s program may be rather expensive if you compare it with that of the contenders out there. With Kayla Itsines Workout that you purchase initially, you can only follow the guides for three months, not more. In other words, if you want to follow her guide further, you will have to make another purchase. This is something you may not be obliged to do with Jen Ferrugia’s Bikini Body Workout. I just purchased Jen Ferrugia’s Bikini Body Workout and I will be replacing Kayla Itsines workout with Jen’s workout program.
Just to update you girls again! It’s my 4th week now and I’ve lost about 3 pounds so far!!
I’ve been trying to upload the workout plan for week 4 however I am not able to do so after trying numerous times!
So I’ll just post a youtube video for you girls if you’re interested to know how week 4 is like!
I’m happy because this time I’ve been able to stick on an exercise plan and I’m now on my 3rd week with Kayla Itsines Workout!
If you don’t know how it’s like for Kayla’s 3rd week program.. I’ve uploaded a picture for you!
I’ve lost about 2 pounds so far and I really can’t wait to get that shredded bikini body 🙂
I’ve finished reading Kayla Itsines workout ebook and done other research on how to get a bikini body!
Even though it may not be that easy to acquire a body with sexy, appealing curves, it is not that hard, either. Only, if a woman feels like having a bikini body, she has to know what she is really supposed to do. Some women, unfortunately, simply fall prey to scams that are massively available on the World Wide Web pages. With that being said, it is highly recommended that a woman do some comprehensive researches first before spending any money on diet programs that do not work at all. Speaking of how to get a bikini body, here are some things that women may want to keep in mind.
How to Get a Bikini Body
There are not few women out there who believe that the longer they carry out their physical exercises geared towards a bikini body, the quicker results they will get. This, unfortunately, is nothing but a myth. Truth is, long exercises will be in vain if they are not done in the proper ways. To get a sexy, bikini body, a woman does not necessarily have to perform long exercises. Instead, she should perform exercises that are geared towards the right groups of muscles. What are these exercises and what muscles do they target, actually?
Exercises and the Muscles Targeted
In order to find out what exercises a woman is required to perform and what muscles the exercises target, it is best to pay attention to the following:
- Front lifting exercise; this exercise in particular mainly targets a woman’s shoulders, glutes, abs, thighs and calves.
- Front lunge; this one also targets the same muscles targeted above.
- Leg pull or push-up; this one is intended at training a woman’s abs, glutes, arms, back and chest.
- Kneeling side kick with one arm; this exercise in particular targets a woman’s obliques, glutes, shoulders and chest.
- Front plank or back support; this exercise focuses on a woman’s glutes, back, chest, abs, legs and arms.
- Arm-swing curtsy squat; this exercise is meant to target a woman’s obliques, glutes and thighs.
- Hip circle exercise with a half-seated position; this exercise focuses on a woman’s obliques, abs and thighs.
- Roll down with bent knees; this exercise focuses mainly on a woman’s back, abs and shoulders.
- Double-leg kicking; now, this exercise targets none other than a woman’s abs, back, glutes, thighs and arms.
In addition to all the exercises listed earlier, it will be a good idea, too, if a woman can perform a cardio blasting exercise. She won’t have to do it for long, fifteen minutes should do the trick. It is even better if the woman can perform this cardio blasting exercise on a soft surface, such as sand, as this helps burn even a higher amount of calories.
For those who wonder, this cardio blasting exercise involves doing:
- In-place running, with elbows bent and arms pumped front to back as the woman tries to reach her knees up to her abs.
- Jumping jacks, with a rhythmic yet fast pace and the woman’s arms nearly touching overhead.
- Squat jumps, with knees lowered by 90 degrees from a standing stance. The woman should also jump 4-6 inches approximately from her squat bottom. Then, she needs to land softly while bending her knees.
Hey babes! Just a short introduction here. I came to know about Kayla Itsines Guide and her bikini body guide plans after watching a video on youtube from Erin Henry and her Kayla Itsines Guide Website. Here’s the video if you’re wondering what it is all about; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__VIZJTcAy4 I’m very excited to start on Kayla Itsines exercise plans. I just bought her guides at her website. Stick with me and check back often!
My name is Bianca and I’m a mixed Australian-Brazilian.
Thanks for visiting my blog ❤